Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy 13th of February!



Neither Anthony or I are big on Valentine's Day.

But.....



When he offered to cook me a great Valentine's Dinner,
there was no way I was turning him down.



Jax spent the entire time laying in the middle of the kitchen acting like a neglected dog

(cue the Sarah McLachlan sad animal shelter song)


I guess I would be sad too if there wasn't a steak for me.



Needless to say, the dinner was delicious.

I feel very blessed to have a husband who loves
(and is awesome at) cooking.

And yes, I do have two drinks.

No judging folks....
I have the Sunday Night Blues.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yum! I wish my husband really liked to cook. He is doing a good job of making the meals right now, but I'm pretty sure he's not loving it.

Happy Valentines Day!