Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Scenes from life lately....

Here's a photo mash up of what we've been up to! 


Julia and I at Brunchlox 
for the Pork of July
(yes, they made a whole pig!)


If you don't remember 
the awesomeness that is Brunchlox,
here's my post from last time.


My bffs from high school
came to the big city and we had so much fun!
It was great to spend the weekend with them,
read old (ridiculous) Jr. High notes, relax on the beach,
and have a weekend long slumber party. 


Sprucing up our crib


Human Tetris at the Guerrilla Truck Show 

Also, a couple of weeks ago, 
Anthony's sister Kara got married. 
It was such a fun and love filled day. 


Anthony and I set up a photobooth 
at the reception and everyone had a blast. 

This pic cracks me up everytime. 
I love my family so, so, much. :-) 

for Kara and Paulie as well. 
Enjoy! 


Speaking of weddings, 
our friends Mike and Katie are getting married
this weekend in Seattle...
and we're leaving in a hour for the festivities! 

Yayyayayaya! 


No comments: