Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy List

Here's what's making me happy this week! 

1. Sandwiches. 
I woke up on Saturday morning with the though, 
"I need sandwiches"
"Bring me sandwiches"

I felt a little like Joey Tribiani with my request, 
but I didn't care, I needed sandwiches.  
 

We found the best Italian Beef I've had in the city. 
If you're looking for a hidden gem of a sandwich shop, 
check out Fiore's Deli

As you can tell by my sandwich dance, 
I'm pretty happy about Fiore's.

2. Also making me super duper happy this week
are the possibilities for Anthony and I 
in the next couple of months. 

 *Print by Lia Marsman

A lot of opportunities have opened up 
and without saying too much, 
we're both super excited to see what the future holds. 
(and no, I'm not pregnant. just sayin). 

3. And finally,  which this may sound silly,
my friends are really making me feel blessed and happy this week. 

After leaving college, 
it gets harder and harder to meet people. 
I feel as though now, after three years in Chicago, 
I've truly gained some great friends. 

Whether it be through book club, karaoke, running or work, 
it's just been nice having a group of friends
that I can rely on and laugh with. 

Yay food! Yay changes! Yay friends!
 





No comments: