Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy happy joy joy!

Here's what's making me overjoyed this week!

1. Dog smiles. 

 There's absolutely no denying he's smiling.  

2. Biking to work. 
On my daily trek, 
I pass a bread store and chocolate factory. 
If that doesn't make a person happy, 
I don't know what does.  

 
 
It also makes me want to eat 
pretzel buns for lunch every day :-)

3. Library shushes. 
Have you ever seen a librarian actually shush someone? 
I saw it live this week, 
and I almost burst out laughing. 

It made the 20 min wait in line totally worth it. 
Oh, and the shush? 
It was directed toward a baby. 
Hahahaha. 

4. Also, Anthony and I went home 
to Posey County this past weekend....
and of course that made us all happy.  


While there, I found 3 four leaf clovers...
Whaaaaa?!!!!

I'll post pics soon!

What's making you happy this week?

No comments: