Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hold the fries please.....

Ever since I met her and shared my love of hot dogs,
my dear friend Ashley has been praising Byron's.

I mean, if Bama likes them, I should definitely give 'em a try, right?

While there, I did something completely out of character.
I didn't order fries.

And it was because I had also heard praises for their burgers.
"Hot dog with a side of burger, please?"

hahahahaha.

Luckily for me, Ashley didn't judge and followed suite.

Not only were both delicious,
but I really wanted to order another side of burger.

But I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Partially because of Ashley and I's plans for the rest of the afternoon.
I knew that food coma would not mix well with where we were headed next....


(and yes, that's definitely Jax in the last picture.
Looking for scraps of burger and hot dog.)





No comments: