Monday, August 5, 2013

I get by with a little help from my friends...

I'm definitely in the need of a cheer up this week. 

Here are a couple of things making me happy! 

1. Berlin. 
Only 4 more wake-ups until I jet off
to meet Anthony and spend 10 days exploring! 
It couldn't come at a better time. 


2. The outpouring of love and support for our family. 

Thanks to everyone for sending prayers 
and love as we grieve this loss. 
It's not been easy, 
but all of you have made it so much better. 


One of my fav paintings we have of Sue's. 
The title? 
Box Turtle. 
Love it. 

3. This video. 
I'm not a Mumford & Sons fan, 
but this video is pretty rad 
and added some sunshine 
to an otherwise gloomy day today. 


Make sure to watch to at least the 1:15 mark :-) 

4. Friday night video game night with friends. 
...and chips...
...and beers...
...and cheese...


Sometimes the best way to cheer up 
is by getting your booty kicked in Mario Kart all evening 
and then getting up early the next day 
and taking the pup on a long long run. 


Thanks again friends. 
xoxo
-kb

No comments: