Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happiness is....

Two things this week. 

1. Donut Gods

Today I went to check out Federal Donuts' new location.
(happily only 4 blocks from our house)

If that wasn't reason enough to be happy, 
here's one more. 

I ordered two donuts. 
I got these two bags of donuts. 


You can't tell from the pic, 
but there is a dozen in there. 
Waaaaaaaaaaht!

When I told the guy I only ordered 2, 
he kindly responded, 
"Did they accidently charge you for 12?"
Nope. 
"It's okay, take them, our mistake"
Oh man. 
I happily skipped away with my two bags of donuts
and made some new friends in Rittenhouse Square. 

I.Heart.Federal.Donuts. 
(and now my belly hurts from scarfing 4 of them in 10 seconds)

2. J-O-B
Everyone who knows me 
already knows that I got a job Monday. 
When I got back from the donut madness, 
my welcome packet was waiting for me. 


Yay! 





No comments: