Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I'm not really crazy about all things Fall.
However, I realized that other day
that the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas
are continually my favs each year.

 
Between tree hauling, trimming and snuggling,
holiday parties and first snows,
I just love love love this time of year.
 
Along those lines,
this past weekend we had
all of the Anthony's art buddies
over to the house for a prefinals food fest.

 
It was so nice to have a house filled with friends and laughter.
 
 
Also, cooking for 20 in a kitchen the size of a thimble
is an art-form in and of itself :-)
Ah, city livin.
 
And speaking of city-living....
We made a quick trip to NYC on Sat for an art opening.
I got to see one of my all time favs too!
 
 
It also dumped tons of snow on Sunday and today,
which means working from home today.
 
 
Couldn't.Be.More.Blessed.
 


No comments: