Monday, November 19, 2012

Fallin' for Philly

In the past 10 years, 
I've lived in 5 (very) different cities and towns.

Something I've noticed recently? 
Every place has a season. 

The season the city comes alive. 
The happiest version of that city. 
Yes, it definitely depends on the people living there too...
I mean, I would never move to a city 
whose season is Winter. 

Everyone always talks about the winters in Chicago. 
But for those who have lived there, 
Chicago is a Summer city. 
Bloomington? 
Easily Spring. 

....and Philly? 
Fall. 
Most definitely fall. 

Don't believe me? 
Here's some very convincing evidence. 




 Didn't know Martha Stewart lived in my neighborhood. 
People here take their window dressings very seriously. 


And their house cats ;-) 








Oh, and Jax wasn't sure what to make of this guy. 

"Hey....should I fight him?

Because I totally will... 
In your honor of course."


"Pretty please?"
hahahaha. 

I think Summer cities are my personal favorite. 

Of course, fall is pretty easy to love too.  
What about you? 







No comments: