Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sunshine day!

Here we go kids...
what's making me happy this week! 

Yes, I talk about how awesome Threadless is all the time....
blahblahblahereigoagain.... 


1. Teambuilding at work.
If Beer Olympics and Kickball don't make 
a person happy, I don't know what does :-) 
****
The United Kimdom. 
Not only were we the sole team in uniforms, but
we *may have also had an intimidating cheer. 


(**yes, there was  cheer, no it was not intimidating)
Regardless, I think we had the most fun. 



I introduced Threadless to Sink the Biz. 
Which everyone quickly thought was unhygienic and disgusting. 



So, we changed it up and played with water. 
ha! 



Kickball fun!
Also making me happy was that 
The Big Dill shirt was printed! 
Phil Jones is one of my fav Threadless artists! 


Tis it folks! 
What's making you happy this week?

No comments: