Saturday, February 4, 2012

the sickies...

You know that feeling when you 
know you're about to get sick? 

Yeah, I call that the sickies. 
I had been feeling that way for the past couple of days, 
and then this morning, 
Boom! Sick. 
Bah. 

Here are some of my favorite things 
I've found around the interwebs lately.

They, along with pup snuggles and netflix 
are getting me through the day.

This funny article about naming your child.

Garance and The Satorialist shoot for Tiffany's Love Campaign.


And I love the Scott (the Satorialist) is an IU grad.

featuring photos and stories of couples 
who have been married over 50 years.

My grandparents, Bob and Sue
who were married 58 years ago on Monday
(also my dad was born on their anniversary a year later!)
should be in her project. 
Just sayin. 

So, I know you've all seen this already,
but I just can't get enough.

And this recipe for beans and greens. 
Anthony makes it better though. :-) 


How about all of you? 
Hopefully you're all feeling better than this girl.

No comments: