Monday, December 19, 2011

On the third (and fourth and fifth!) date of Christmas....

Last weekend Anthony and I had the perfect Saturday. 

Open Studios

A trip to one of our favorite bars from our old hood, 
Four Moon, for the IU/Kentucky game

and a Threadless 20's themed Murder Mystery Christmas Party at Gibson's

I'm counting it as three dates....
because I can. 


Anthony always has the best treats at his open studios. 
Nothing says "art chic" like buttery holiday cookies, 
cheese, cheetos and a lucky candle. 
Love it. 


Speaking of love, 
I found out love Flamin' Hots. 
So much so that the next day I finished 10 servings in 1 sitting. 
Worst.Bellyache.Ever.



So I don't know if this is real or not (leaning towards not),
but it's still pretty darn funny. 

Go Hoosiers!



And bc I was glued to the tv at the bar, 
we had to make a quick pit stop at a wig shop 
to finish up my 20's costume....
IU Basketball will always trump "hair-fixin" time. 


No one from work recognized me. Ha. 
Can you find me? :-) 


 I'm kinda sad there aren't more pics from the day....
someone was having too much fun to remember to take pictures. 
(I even had to steal this one from the DJ's Facebook page. ha!)


Happy Holidays x3x4x5!
(that's 60 for all you non-Math folk)
:-) 




No comments: