Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Two wonderful things happened at work on Monday. 

1. The Tamale Spacehip appeared in our parking lot. 

I quickly weighed my lunch options. 
Healthy delicious homemade soup vs. Kickass tamales

Not even a contest. 


Oh, and did I mention the owners wear luchadore masks? 
Yes. 


Tamales? 
Awesome Sauce. 

And by Awesome Sauce, 
I mean they were fantastically-gigantically-delicious...
and literally had an awesome sauce to accompany them.



Number 2 on the wonderfulness that was Monday? 
Threadless Cookie Exchange. 

I brought Momma B's  famous Rice Krispie-Coconut-Oatmeal ones....
or in the Bower's family, they're just called "Aunt Lee's cookies" 


Bringing 30 cookies and coming away 
with 15 different kinds is pretty (literally) sweet. 
We were all pretty happy. 


And although I loved all of the crazy creative cookie combos, 
I think my favorite were the good 'ole sugar cookies* Craig made. 



Overall, not too shabby for a Monday :-) 

**Threadless now has a Pinterest. Follow them! 
I also stole the snowman pic from there. 
I think Sean probably took it? 

No comments: