Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things I'm loving....

Just some things I'm really into right now. 

Friday Night Lights may be the best tv show I've ever seen.
(and unbelievably heart-wrenching) 
It's not just a show about football,
but about family, life, relationships. 

I can't help think about it all the time. 
Each time I turn on the netflix, 
I'm deathly afraid that it won't be available anymore. 
hahaha. Sadly, I'm totally serious. 


Finding new music.
Lately I've been really into
Miike Snow, Camera Obscura, and Miniature Tigers.
Great for work
Great for running. 
Great for driving. 
Great for anything. 


Soup.
In the past 3 weeks,
I've made Chili (twice!), Potato and Leek, and Mushroom soups.
I just can't help myself. So good.


Jax's Fall Obession? 
Corrective eyewear :-)


hahahaha. 

No comments: