Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Random Kim Fact:

My favorite time of the day is 9pm.

The house is quiet.
The pup is snuggling.
The books are out.


Right now I'm reading The History of Love.


It may be the best book I've read this year.
(which is saying a lot because Bossypants was HILARIOUS)

I've laughed out loud, cried (at the laundromat - good grief),
and just thoroughly enjoyed reading this heart wrenching tale
of an old Polish author desperate to be noticed
and a young girl named Alma trying to find him.















1 comment:

Lora Conrad said...

I just finished The History of Love as well! As I was nearing the end, I only let myself read a few pages at a time to prolong the experience of reading such a wonderful book. Did you know that she is married to Jonathan Safran Foer? Neat, huh?