Monday, March 1, 2010

Tonight's secret ingrediant....CHEESE!

Any of you who know Anthony or I
know that not only do we love to eat,
but we also love to cook.

So it seemed fitting that make something tasty
for dinner one night for our wonderful hosts.



And I have to admit,
I was a bit nervous....

You see,
Mrs. B is one of the best cooks I know.

But we were up for the challenge.



(This is one of my favorite recipes.)


Overall, the meal was pretty much a success.

Well, other than the fact that the crust was burned.
Maybe blackened would be a better term.

But after sawing off the char with a steak knife,
we were good to go.
*There was no photographic evidence of this because of my embarrassment :-)

Guess I've got some room for improvement
when it comes to living up to being a "Mrs. B" myself.

*kb

No comments: