Friday, May 28, 2010

A Sweet and Sassy Blog*

*Sorry, but there is only one mention of hot dogs in this blog.
Hot Dogs...I need to eat/blog more about them....

There. Happy? :-)

But more importantly....

As many of you know,
I've been working at Sweet and Sassy
for about 9 months now.


I've learned how to
create killer rock star up do's,
sing every Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber song,
wear a tutu as a 28 year old,
and spot lice (ewe!)

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.....


(*above photos stolen from the lovely Miss Ashley Spencer )

I've gotten to meet/work with/befriend
some amazing ladies.
Although they may not know it,
I needed them just as much as they say they needed me.

I feel so blessed to have had them in my life.

and although I am over the moon
about getting a teaching job (yeah!)
I just wanted to say that leaving yesterday was so so difficult,
and I'll miss all of you very much!


I am confident that we will still stay in touch ladies,
and I am excited that now we can be
"real friends" outside of work!


I love you girls! <3

No comments: